The mission of the Catawba County Education Foundation is to fuel the passion inside current and future generations of teachers to exceed Catawba County Schools’ goal to engage, inspire, and empower future generations to make living better in our community.
- Recruit and retain board members who have a passion and commitment to our mission
- Recruit and retain sub-committee partners from each feeder zone to enhance and promote the foundation within the community
- Promote the Foundation using PTO groups, teachers, and administrators
- Partner with businesses and community members to provide scholarship opportunities for our current teaching staff
- Partner with businesses and community members to provide teaching scholarship opportunities for our current Catawba County Schools students
501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
The Education Foundation for Catawba County Schools is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Please click here to view our IRS verification.